High Speed Internet with UNLIMITED Data!
Our Broadband has the consistency and stability of a fiber-optics network. With no data caps or overage fees, you can focus on your business and do what you need online without headaches!
Straight Up® Pricing with No Surprises!
Our prices include ALL taxes and fees. No low price introductory period with price increases. No surprises on your bill. What you see is what you get!
Priority Technical Support!
We know that when your Internet isn’t working properly it impacts your business. As a business grade customer, your technical issues are expedited to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
Budget-Friendly Pricing to Get You Connected
15 MbpsBest for businesses with light daily Internet tasks.
25 MbpsFor businesses with medium Internet usage and some teleconferencing.
** $150 installation fee for all new installs, based on the standard install fee. If additional equipment is needed and agreed upon by property owner, additional fees may apply.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“We are officially hooked up to Broadband… WOW! It is SO FAST. We are amazed!!! Very impressed with it!!”Brittany
“Reliable connection and excellent customer service! It opens up my whole world! Prompt, professional, responsive, and efficient!”Dawn
“Way better service than the others offer locally in both performance and price. Great customer service!”Jr
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your "Request Service" process work?
After you click the button on this page and submit the form, here's what happens:
- Our technicians will check our database and mapping system to see if we can provide service to you.
- You will receive a call back within on business week, letting you know if we can provide service to you OR if we need to schedule a site survey.
- If your address is serviceable, we will call you to schedule a mutually convenient time for your installation.
What do I need to know about Wireless Installs?
Important Information About Wireless Installations
- We have subcontractors handling our site surveys and installations. They perform your site survey and installation during the same appointment. The subcontractor will be calling you directly to schedule your survey/install date. Sometimes the call from the contractor can take a little longer than our usual call-back window of 48-72 hours.
- Our Standard Installation Fee is $150, which will show on your first invoice from us, so your very first bill will be higher than your regular monthly bill.
- If at the time of survey, it is determined that additional equipment is needed for your installation, additional fees will apply that are added to your monthly bill.
- If additional equipment is needed and you opt out of installation at that time, but call later to re-schedule, there will be an additional charge of $50 for rescheduling applied to your account.
Basic Wireless Installation
The following is a step-by-step description of what’s included when an authorized North Country Broadband installer performs a basic wireless installation:
Outside the home or building
Step 1: After locating a suitable line-of-sight to the Access Point, the authorized installer will mount the subscriber module to the home or building using a standard mounting bracket.
Step 2: The installer will align the antenna to achieve optimal signal reception.
Step 3: The installer runs one terminated outdoor Ethernet cable, up to 75 feet, from the base of the subscriber module to the point of entry into the home or building.
Step 4: The installer installs a surge suppressor preferably on the exterior of the home or building, which will then be grounded according to local regulations.
Step 5: The installer will seal all exterior holes and use drip loops on all exterior cables.
Inside the home or building
Step 6: The installer will run Ethernet cable, up to 50 feet, from the point of entry to the computer’s location in the home or building. Typically, a small hole is required to be drilled in the outside of the wall to allow entrance of the cable.
The installer will connect the Wireless gateway to the Ethernet cable and perform the required steps to activate the service.
Step 7: Finally, the installer will test the system with their laptop to ensure the signal strength is working at its expected service level and Internet browsing is functioning.
Enhanced Fixed Wireless Installation
Additional charges may apply for any installation work that falls outside basic fixed wireless installation. An enhanced installation may require your appointment to be rescheduled or multiple appointments. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- running cables in excess of the lengths stated in the basic installation section
- multiple runs of Ethernet cable within the home or building
- mounting the subscriber module on excessive heights (e.g. greater than standard one-story roof)
- installing a pop-up tower or tri-pod and pole to improve line-of-sight
- tree or branch cutting to avoid line-of-sight obstructions
Please contact us for more information on enhanced installation options and pricing.
What is your transmission range?
Twelve miles is usually good for “flat” terrain. The closer to the tower, the better the throughput and thus the greater bandwidth potential. We can achieve speeds of 80Mbps within 3-5 miles and then get down to 10-25Mbps at about 12 miles. Again, this is on “flat” terrain with very little obstruction and interference. This is yet another reason we survey and have multiple options to mount the equipment to provide you service.
What are your "Line of Sight" Requirements?
The line of sight is similar to that of cellular service. And like cell service, there is a limit to the amount of tress that the signal can pass through and still stay a high-quality signal. However, there is no set number we can use to determine this. That is why every potential customer is surveyed prior to confirming we can install. We do have several options for installation to allow us to get as high as we need to get a quality signal such as short masts, telescoping poles and even can offer self-supporting towers up to 70 feet (of course these are quite costly). So, we exhaust all efforts to attempt to service the location.
Do weather conditions affect your transmissions?
Our transmissions are similar to satellite and cellular service, in that weather between the tower and your receiver will have some effect the service. However, we have tight guidelines for install to mitigate that as best we can. There will be service interruptions during extreme weather. One advantage to your area is that we will be utilizing the 900Mhz band which is the same type of signal used by Cellular and Military, so you will be less interruption compared to the higher frequency bands used in other areas.