North Country Broadband Payment Policies
- Your payment is always due on the 1st of the month, unless the 1st falls on a weekend; in that case, it will be due on the following Monday.
- If your past-due bill is not paid BEFORE the the last Tuesday of the month, your services will be interrupted and you will be charged a $25 Reconnection Fee.
- Once your services have been disconnected for non-payment, you MUST pay your overdue balance before your services can be reactivated.
- Please be aware that when you pay your overdue bill, it can take up to 48 Hours to reconnect your services. There is no way to expedite this as we have to do it manually on accounts that have been disconnected.
Did you know we have a “Customer in Good Standing” drawing every month?
For every month in a row that you’ve made an on-time payment on your account, you’re entered into our monthly drawing to receive a small credit to your account. Winners are contacted the second week of the month.
Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Mail your payment to 2819 State Route 95, Bombay NY, 12914
- Call us at (855) 585-8226 between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday – Friday.
- Login or register in our Customer Portal to make your payments online.